Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Tropics

Vivid, detailed tropical prints were EVERYWHERE this summer, and I do have to say that I had been waiting for the day to take my dad's old Hawaiian shirts and cut them up into something feisty to wear. Well he didn't let me cut them up, BUT I was able to wear them as easy coverups by the pool and pretend they were one of a kind Stella's... The over-saturation of the florally, Hawaiian-esque tropical print still makes me happy inside- maybe for nostalgic reasons or maybe because each print really has unique elements that keep me guessing. Never before have tropical prints been a dressy graphic but this season due to lush fabrication and sexy silhouettes tropical prints have gone elegant. Here are a few of my unexpectedly dressy favorites...



No comments:

Post a Comment